Friday 1 January 2016

#monument366

I have decided to try my hand at a 365 project, and actually, 2016 is a leap year so it will be a 366 project. If you are not familiar with the 365 project it usually refers to taking a picture a day and documenting it with some sort of caption or meme. You do this for the whole year. I tried to do this back in 2014 and got as far as the middle of February. I’m hoping to make it to the end of the year this time. 
I will post these pics on Facebook or instagram or my blog but not all three at the same time, I don’t want you to get sick of me. There are various reasons why one would choose to do a picture a day project, for me the reason is to come alongside and give support to my word for 2016, my desire to rebuild my connection to the Lord. 
I promise none of them will be staged or of a looking down angle at my feet on the ground. I will be using the hashtag to keep them easy to find. And also if you want to join in the monument building you can add the hashtag to your pictures, or you can just ignore it altogether. I won’t be offended. I’m doing it this way so that it will force me to keep going with it. I can’t hide from it if you all know about it. 

366 pictures..


No comments:

Post a Comment