Tuesday 1 November 2016

only

This has been the one and only time I will do the write 31 days challenge. It was hard, it was frustrating, it was challenging and I was not able to keep up; as evidenced by the several times I did multiple postings in one day and even this post coming the day after the end, and I am scratching it together. 
We are in November! I can’t believe it and Christmas, of course, is right around the corner. 
Like - immediately.
I am already Christmas shopping as I do it all only online now and have to get packages here to put together into packages for elsewhere. I’m planning Christmas baking and today, I am going to watch a Christmas cartoon of some sort. Halloween is not my favourite and it was exhausting. The weather has taken a decided chill here as the nearby mountains are getting their early dustings of snow. We burned in our wood stove through the night for the first time last night this fall and I am settling into cozy-ness. Christmas only comes once a year and I want to make sure I get my fill of it. 
So now it is back to semi-regular postings. And by semi-regular, I mean, when I can get more than two minutes to myself with 3 kids climbing on me. 

Thank you for following along on this exercise/journey. Thank you for your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment