Sunday 30 October 2016

date


I can’t with this writing 31 days. It is sooo much harder than I thought it would be and it’s because I can’t get 5 minutes every day to write something. And it actually takes longer than 5 minutes to do this because you have to take some time to ponder the word and it’s implications. I’m sitting here on Sunday morning slogging out what should have been yesterday’s post because yesterday was filled with real life. And now I’m looking at the date on the calendar and I can't believe we are at the end of October. Wasn't it just March? Weren’t we just bouncing into spring and out of the depress of a long winter? Most of my days blend into each other. I sometimes am not even aware of the date of the day I’m on. But this month I have been very aware. Two birthdays in our house plus thanksgiving and now halloween. And with all the busyness of the month I am ready for November. I like getting closer to Christmas. I like sitting still and contemplating the peace of Christ. The birth of him, the first days of his life on earth. The date we celebrate his birthday is wrong. No body knows for sure when he was born. And I believe that was on purpose. Well, this was all over the place wasn’t it. A little like the noise in my head right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment