Wednesday 12 October 2016

thank you

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for loving me, for dying for me, for forgiving me. 
Thank you for how you healed the sick and deaf and lame.
Thank you that you heal me from being deaf to your voice.
Thank you for healing the sickness in my heart.
Thank you for healing my lame spirit.

Thank you for showing us love.
I am sorry when I do not love as you have commanded.
I am sorry that sometimes I put myself first.
Thank you for loving me even though you know I will do those things wrong.

Sweet Jesus, thank you for fixing us. 
Thank you for restoring us.
Thank you for redeeming us.

When I see your face I will fall on mine.

Thank you for challenging me, for bringing me along on the journey.
You are the greatest adventure. I am so sorry when I don’t trust your compass.

Thank you for your words of hope and grace. 
Thank you for leaving your spirit here on earth until your work is done.

Thank you for seeing past my filth.
Thank you for seeing me.

I am known and loved.

I hope to know you and love you the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment