Friday 7 October 2016

you


you are fat, 
you are ugly, 
you are a sinner, 
you are the Messiah, 
you are a child of God, 
you are having a boy, 
you are dirty, 
you need a bath, 
you must fight, 
you have no idea how much I love you, 
you cannot scream like that, 
you are beautiful, 
you are strong, 
you are stupid, 
you are lazy, 
you are missed, 
you have to apply yourself, 
you can’t give up, 
you are treasured, 
you are a failure, 
you are loved, 
you are full of shit, 
you are such a blessing, 
you make a good cup of coffee, 
you have an amazing voice, 
you are so talented, 
you are such a good preacher, 
you are the best sister in the world, 
you lied to me, 
you hurt me, 
you are the man of my dreams, 
you are going to lose this baby, 
you are a great mom, 
you don’t understand, 
you weren’t there, 
you have to treat people the way you want to be treated, 
you are forgiven, 
you can do this, 
you are worthy, 
you deserve to be healthy, 
you are the light of the world, 
you are my Saviour, 
you are my King.

No comments:

Post a Comment